Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my blog.  I started this when I was traveling round Europe in 2008 to keep the friends and family back home up to date on how my journey was progressing, and how my art work was going as I had an exhibition on my travels.  Unfortunately I'm not the best when it comes to regularly updating my web pages... but I am trying to get a little better at it.

Still please stay, have a look around and follow any of my links to view my artwork (and my sister, Kyley, link to see some amazing jewellery).

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I live in a cartoon

Currently residing in Tallinn, Estonia.

Tallinn is very beautiful.  The peeps here are ok, but not as friendly as the mentalists back home.  It is strange here though as parts (such as the Old Town) are pastel coloured-turrety bulidings.  Same thing in Tartu (Estonia's 2nd largest city).  I feel like I live in a cartoon world.  But, it's funny.

All good - I am working in my studio with David most days getting ready for the inevitable terror that is EEE-day (Eastern European Exhibition opening - AAAAAArgh!!).

I took this photo from the lookout point, high in the old town, (difficult to see maybe) but I live in the building opposite the blue samsung sign.  Very bright when trying to go to sleep at night.

No comments: