Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my blog.  I started this when I was traveling round Europe in 2008 to keep the friends and family back home up to date on how my journey was progressing, and how my art work was going as I had an exhibition on my travels.  Unfortunately I'm not the best when it comes to regularly updating my web pages... but I am trying to get a little better at it.

Still please stay, have a look around and follow any of my links to view my artwork (and my sister, Kyley, link to see some amazing jewellery).

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Red Tallinn

This week the weather has been great, colder than the July/August months, but very sunny :) and a little less nippy than it had gotten.  We went out Nava Mnt, onto Pirita Tee to Viimsi, north east of the city.  It is a beautiful wee place, quiet and very posh.  But the views of Tallinn from there are beautiful.


I took this photo from the very most northern point looking back on Tallinn on Wednesday night. 

And these were taken when I went on a bike ride out to Pirita beach on Thursday - I cycled about 15 miles, and I haven't been on a bit for about a year (walk a lot though).  But god does my ass not half hurt! :)




No comments: